Thursday 20 May 2010

I am just coming to terms with the fact that I am not designing for my SDP, I chose to design the set so that I could develop my skills and realise a project from the initial stages of design to the final show. I am pleased that I began the design process as I gained confidence in my ability to discuss my ideas to other members of the production team. What I am going to take from this experience is a belief that I can adapt to the many changes and complications of designing. I will continue to develop my design skills and in the future take on another live project that will hopefully be more successful. Even though this has been a failure I am statrting to see it as a real positive for my development as a designer, I will always give 100% but make sure that I am prepared for rejection and changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment