Tuesday 18 May 2010

The Lucullus room that I was designing the set for has been cut from the show leaving my project abandoned. This has been difficult because I was already very involved with the designing process and now I have to start my SDP from scratch. I am very disappointed but I realise that these sorts of things happen alot in the industry and it has taught me to not get too emotionally involved in all my projects. I need to think of my work on a business level, this will help me to overcome let downs and rejection in my future career. The process of attending the production meetings has been a true insight into the real runnings of a show. I grew with confidence having to perform in meetings and communicate my ideas with the acting tutors. I have learnt alot from the whole experience and am hoping to continue my new SDP project with the same amount of flare and excitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment